Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
- Temperature range from -8C to -14C (18F to 7F).
- Recommended iron temp: 150C (311F).
- The 5 series is brand new for the Cera Nova X line, and fulfill a hardness gap between the 4 and the 6 series.
- Its easier to apply than the 4 series, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax. Scraping after appr, one minute.LF05X can be used as a race wax alone, but is often used as a base for Cera F powder, such as FC05X.