Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
- Temperature range from -2C to -8C (28F to 18F).
- Recommended iron temp: 140C (284F).
- A new wax with an improved recipe, proven to be significant better than the old HF7.
- A versatile wax suited for normal winter conditions below the freezing point.
- Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- HF07X can be used as a race wax alone, but is often used as a base for Cera F, such as FC07X and HVC Cold.