- Colour: Gunmetal
- Size: L
A sleek, do-it-all helmet, the Outrider uses impact technology inherited from the high-end models. This means low weight and great ventilation all in a compact shaped value-for-money package
• 2-PIECE SHELL TECHNOLOGY
• IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION: In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
• EPS LINER: The advanced EPS(Expanded Polystryrene) Liner is constructed with variable bridge and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
• STACC: STACC is short for Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel. A front vent, an internal channel and an exhaust vent cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples which is the most vulnerable area of the head. Patent Pending.
• DOV - DIGITAL OPTIMIZED VENTING: Ventilation optimised through digital air flow simulation. This ensures the air flows well through vents and internal channels at different speeds.
• OCCIGRIP TURN-DIAL: Provides easy adjustment with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in reach and height. Padded with soft silicone pads.
• REINFORCED IN-MOLDED STRAP ANCHORS: For increased safety.
• COMFORT PADS: Molded Comfort Pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric. Each helmet is delivered with two pad thicknesses for easy fitting.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now