The Last Lift is Canada’s only website dedicated to providing discounted skis, snowboard and bike equipment and clothing. Save money and get outside! 🇨🇦
We will send you an email to reset your password
A sleek, do-it-all helmet, the Outrider uses impact technology inherited from the high-end models. This means low weight and great ventilation all in a compact shaped value-for-money package
• 2-PIECE SHELL TECHNOLOGY
• IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION: In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
• EPS LINER: The advanced EPS(Expanded Polystryrene) Liner is constructed with variable bridge and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
• STACC: STACC is short for Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel. A front vent, an internal channel and an exhaust vent cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples which is the most vulnerable area of the head. Patent Pending.
• DOV - DIGITAL OPTIMIZED VENTING: Ventilation optimised through digital air flow simulation. This ensures the air flows well through vents and internal channels at different speeds.
• OCCIGRIP TURN-DIAL: Provides easy adjustment with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in reach and height. Padded with soft silicone pads.
• REINFORCED IN-MOLDED STRAP ANCHORS: For increased safety.
• COMFORT PADS: Molded Comfort Pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric. Each helmet is delivered with two pad thicknesses for easy fitting.