Designed specifically for women.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
The Motovida is an all-round trail shoe, with a carbon composite sole for efficiency when you're pedaling and a SlipNot™ rubber outsole for traction when you're not. With a well-ventilated, Boa®-secured upper and Body Geometry fit, they stay cool and comfortable throughout long days in the saddle.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Women's contoured Standard Fit last with low collar height for ankle comfort
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit
- Replaceable threaded toe studs
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major pedals
- Approximate weight: 335g (1/2 pair, size 39)
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
- Colour: Black
- Size: Grey