Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
With a stiff sole for pedaling efficiency, a grippy SlipNot™ outsole for scrambling, and Boa®-fastened upper for fit, the Comp MTB shoes are among the most capable all mountain shoes around. Hard-molded heel and toecaps protect the uppers, and replaceable toe spikes are there for muddy days.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Standard Fit last for all day comfort
- Replaceable toe studs
- Widths available
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, size 42)