Helmet with a visor or integrated goggles for convenience and ease of use.
The award-winning Trabec is a well-ventilated in-mold helmet that combines functionality and performance. The helmet is developed for single track and enduro riders and is designed to provide more coverage and additional protection of the temples and back of the head. The construction is similar to the trabecular bone structure that has excellent resistance and durability. The inner EPS core, reinforced with aramid filaments, is tough and resilient and the outer PC shell is constructed with the seams located in the areas of least exposure.
- Outer PC shell
- EPS liner
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- Size adjustment system
- Aerodynamic ventilation channel system with16 vent slots
- Adjustable visor protects your eyes from rain, sun, mud and tree branches
- Color finish: uranium black, bohrium red, krypton blue: shiny; all other colors: matte
- WEIGHT 340 g