Made with synthetic insulation and\/or materials.
The Mondo Sprint Cycling Gloves are superbly comfortable, with plenty of technical features to help push your performance to the next level. The seamless back construction contributes to the luxurious feel, with an engineered leather Clarino™ palm providing improved ventilation and a better connection to the handlebars. Ergo Air® technology efficiently removes moisture to stabilize temperature in the hands – helping to keep you cool, even on the hottest days of summer. Pull-tabs on the fingers make the gloves easy to take off, with a microfibre thumb for superior absorption. hook and loop fastener wrist fastenings allow for precise on-bike adjustment of the fit and snugness. Laser-cut fingers further reduce the chance of skin irritation or chafing. The high-visibility reflective branding improves visibility in low-light conditions, while exclusive Progressive Padding employs molded silicon to absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on the nerves to minimize the risk of injury and numbness after long rides.
- A seamless combination of Power Mesh and spandex provides great stretchability and ventilation
- ClarinoTM palm, a supple synthetic leather of premium quality
- Patented Biogel progressive padding, designed to offer more padding where needed to maximize comfort and handlebar feel
- Patented Ergo Air® X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool
- Finger pullers for easy removal
- Soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat
- Ergonomic velcro fastener ensures a custom fit without pressure
- 3M reflective logos