Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
Skilful detail solutions and excellent performance for all young talents. GORE-TEX ®, Thinsulate and soft inner fleece with Makes Dry offer the best protection against cold and dampness. Flex EVA panels in the finger area perfect the racing model. The Integrated Trigger S system allows lightning-fast and direct clicking into and out of the pole safety binding.
- Series: Junior Worldcup Race
- Construction: Trigger S
- Fit: Junior Race Fit
- Warmth level: Extra warm
- Features:Glide Zone and Grip Zone
- Panel: Flex Panel
- Material: Cetec (100% Polyurethan), Neoprene (60% Gummi, 40% Nylon) and Softshell 100 (100% Polyester)
- Palm: G Grip (50% Polyester, 50% Polyurethan)
- Insulation: Thinsulate (65% Polyolefin, 35% Polyester)
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® (100% Polyamid)
- Lining: Makes Dry (100% Polyester)