Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
- 25°F to 32°F (-4°C to 0°C).
- A high quality hydrocarbon training and base wax for soft, new and fine-grained snow.
- These premium hydrocarbon waxes are the foundation of Holmenkol's wax line.
- Available in three temperature ranges (Alpha, Beta and Ultra).
- They can be used as travel or cleaning waxes, for recreational riding or race training, or as a base layer for any fluorocarbon additive or powder.
- Good for manmade and abrasive snow conditions .
- They work especially well in conjunction with Holmenkol Fluoro Additive GW25 (listed separately) for weekend racers who want maximum fluoro wax flexibility, convenience and economy.