Designed specifically for women.
The 2019 Flow Omni Fusion women's snowboard bindings are constructed with specific tech from Flows arsenal for high versatile performance from the top of the mountain to park, all riders are going to have a blast on these super fun bindings.
The Omni uses a glass filled Nylon rockered baseplate with Aluminum-alloy side wings to minimise contact area with the board to efficiently transfer power. This creates a softer feel but still has a lot of response and playfulness, definitely made for riders that prefer the feel of a molded base.
The Omni is a medium flex binding so you have that control and response for the hill and in the park with great feel in your presses. The baseplate's foot beds are canted by 2.5 degrees to help align your legs to a more natural position to reduce leg fatigue and strain.
Flow have really pushed their innovation in their highbacks with ModBack tech, this piece of tech uses independent support panels in the upper zone to deliver finely tuned flex performance. The Omni comes with a Glass Filled Nylon ModBack offering a softer flex for a more lively and playful feel to perform tricks with ease. The middle section of the highback has added ATW.7 support for added comfort when flexing.
Featuring a Fusion 1-piece strap, the will give a secure snug fit every time with maximum support and comfort! You can adjust the fit with the LSR buckles which you can tighten or loosen at will. With the speed entry step in system you can get in and out of your bindings in no time. Simply unlock the high back, recline, step in and then lock back to its usual position. Super quick, and super simple!
In addition to the speed entry system the N.A.S.T.Y Active Strap enhances boot entry by pivoting the straps when the high back is reclined, creating more room to sink your boot into the bindings. If that wasn't enough these bindings are dual entry, so you can also use the conventional way of strapping into your bindings.
The Omni from Flow are a great versatile all mountain women's binding that all riders are going to enjoy. These bindings are packed with response and control needed hitting groomers and yet has a super playful flex perfect for park situations. These bindings are fully equipped with Flow's N.A.S.T.Y Tech and Quick Entry System so you can hit the slopes quickly and spend more time riding!
- Glass Filled Nylon Mod Highback - Modular highback with separate lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support, and flex where you need it. Offers soft flex for a lively fun feel while the lower zone automatically triggers Active Strap Technology.
- Fusion Powerstrap - The strap is 3-D shaped, fuses the ankle and toe zones over the mid-foot, and is padded for a super comfortable form-fit providing maximum support and energy transmission.
- LSR Buckles - These innovative locking slap ratchet buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings, either step in or side entry.
- Glass Filled Nylon Rockered Baseplates - With aluminum sidewings, the glass filled nylon baseplate offers a slightly softer flex. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- N.A.S.T.Y. Active Strap technology - When you recline the high back for entry or exit, the strap pivots, giving you more room to take your boot in and out of the bindings.
- BankBeds - Dual density EVA footbeds with 2.5° canting and adjustable toe-ramp optimize fit, this give the user great support and energy transfer.
- ATW 7 Support Panel - Inserted in the middle of the highback to create more support and comfort.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment - Minimises the hassle of adjusting your bindings.