Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
A step up from Velcro® for rising riders who are ready for the quick and easy comfort of the Boa® closure system.
Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast-lacing convenience of the Boa® closure system. For the kid that’s just learning to stand sideways, or is growing out of the Velcro® Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom Boa® delivers comfort and a mellow flex that’s great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can dial in their boots without help from mom or dad, and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- LACING: Boa® Closure System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes
- COMFORT: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Soft Flexing Outsole and Upper Shell Materials for Ultimate Learn to Ride Comfort
- LINER: Liner-Less with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Size Indicator
- FOOTBED: Room-To-Grow™ Footbed: Expands Fit by One Full Size
- OUTSOLE: DynoLite Outsole