Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
Your baselayer is your first, next-to-skin layer and is designed to wick away moisture.
BRUBECK ACTIVE WOOL top is made of Merino Wool blend with Polyamide to reinforce material functionality and moisture management during winter outdoor activities as trekking, hiking, trail and long explore journeys.
ACTIVE WOOL top is designed for variable weather conditions due to special features of Merino Wool that warms the body up even when wet. They can be worn as outer layer for winter trail as well as next to skin thermal protection for camping and expeditions.
- Double face construction of this 3D knitwear gives exceptional thermo- insulating properties.
- Snug fitting allows multi-layer clothing system for long travels.
- Comfort rib on the body provides best fit and comfort of movement.
- Assures natural body thermo-regulation.
- Keeps the skin dry due to multichannel construction of the PA fibre.
- Hydrophilic Merino Wool can absorb 35% of moisture, remaining dry and warm at the same time.
- Best next to skin layer for winter outdoor.
All Brubeck Wool products have been dermatologically tested and are proven antiallergic and anti-irritation. Merino wool has also further healthy features as fibre micro massage to stimulate blood circulation as well as neutralises positive ions which beneficial for nervous system.
These highly innovative products were fully made in EU with care of every quality detail.
Composition: 56% Multifilament Polyamide, 41% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane, 1% Polypropylene
Mass: 185 g/m2