- Colour: Anthracite Orange
- Size: 155
Skiing requires a certain amount of trust in your equipment. Trust that it will perform and trust that it will keep you safe. The Thunderbird R13, with its all new Trueblend Piste woodcore and Active Carbon Armor vibration damping system, is designed to give you that trust and confidence to carve turns as fast as you dare on any groomed piste, and with a 13m radius, to have the ability to rip short turns like a pro.
- DIN Config:FDT Race Plate
- ConstructionSandwich Compound Sidewall (2Ti), Trueblend Piste, Active Carbon Armor, Duramax Construction
- Rocker:Full Camber
- Factory Base Bevel:0,9° ± 0,2°
- Factory Side Bevel87,7° ± 1,5°
- Ability Level: Expert Skiers
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now