- Colour: Black Silver
- Size: 181
The Atomic Vantage 82 TI is an awesome option for advanced to expert level skiers looking for a groomer destroyer. Prolite construction combined with lightweight woodcore delivers a lightweight feel with added shock absorption while the reinforcements in the key zones add strength and power. Throw in a layer of titanal and the Vantage gains lots of torsional stiffness when you want to punch the gas on the frontside and take off. A structured topsheet adds more durability and a nice look to the finished product that will have everyone turning their heads on the slopes. A Directional Shape provides no rocker in the tail that helps the contact points initiate to the snows surface for instant edge engagement. Tear up the frontside of the mountain with the Atomic Vantage 82 TI.
- Power Woodcore- Ash and poplar woodcore for a lightweight feel that dampens vibrations.
- Prolite- Reinforcements in key zones for added strength and stiffness.
- Energy Backbone- Reinforced backbone for maximum power transmission and edging.
- Titanium Tank Mesh- A layer of titanal that reduces the weight of the ski but adds strength.
- Dura Cap Sidewall- A sidewall from base to topsheet that offers power and durability.
- Directional Shape- Almost no rocker in the tail for better edge grip.
- Structured Topsheet- Adds a nice finish and durability to the topsheet.
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
- GripWalk Compatible Bindings
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now