Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
Atomic Hawx Ultra 100 is the most flexible and forgiving of our lightweight Hawx Ultra range, offering the Legendary Hawx Feel and comfort in a narrow fit. Step into the pre-shaped Memory Fit 3D Silver liner, and you’ll know you found a boot you’ll like – take a few minutes for the Memory Fit thermoforming process, and you’ll have a boot you love. Featuring Prolite – our revolutionary method of light construction with reinforcement where it counts cuts weight by 25%. It’s part of the lightest alpine ski boot range ever made, without sacrificing any of its power. The Atomic Hawx Ultra 100 is a feel-good, do-it-all boot that’s going to make your ski day better, not worse.
- Flex index: 100
- Last: 98mm
- Energy Backbone - asymmetric back construction for great stability and excellent edge hold
- True Flex technology for a true feel flex
- Prolite - revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements
- Memory Fit - liner is heat moldable and offers a more personalized fit
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation provides excellent warmth all day long
- True Flex PU shell material
- Memory Fit 3D Silver liner which offers a slightly firmer fit allowing greater responsiveness and a longer lasting comfort thanks to durable foam
- Dual Density Cantable Grip Pads
- 40mm Velcro Strap for extra tight fastening
- 6000-alu Buckles which will firmly lock your ski boots