Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
- Temperature range from -5C to -10C (23F to 14F).
- Recommended iron temp: 145C (293F).
- Our std. LF6 has been one of the greatest successes in the old Cera Nova system, and through comprehensive testing we haven't found anything better.
- This wax is very versatile.
- Its area of use stretches from underlayer for Cera F powder, racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis.
- LF06X has a good durability and offers great performance on artificial snow.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.When used as a base for Cera F, we recommend the new FC06X powder.