- Colour: Green
- Size: 180g
A new cold hydrocarbon wax for extreme cold conditions, which can perfectly be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low
- Temperature range from -12C to -32C (10F to -25F).
- Recommended iron temp: 155C (311F).
- Performs very well on artificial snow and has a great durability.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- Wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- Scraping after appr, one minute.In the warmer part of the temperature range, and when high air humidity, Cera F powder, such as FC04X will increase the performance.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99