Designed specifically for women.
Some say value, we say versatile. With the Shasta Shorts with Removable Liner Shorts, you're able to cover all of your fitness bases, from spin class to road rides, with one pair of shorts.
For the construction, Specialized used their venerable VaporRize™ knit fabrics for their supportive construction and soft touch against the skin. As the name suggests, VaporRize™ is extremely proficient at managing moisture, so no matter how intense your workout gets, you're going to avoid that icky, clammy feeling from sweat. To help control heat buildup, these shorts included laser perforated venting, and for storage of your small items, there's also one back zippered pocket at the waistband. And all of this is complementary to these shorts' Tailored Fit that works in perfect harmony with the Form fit of the included liner shorts.
For the liner shorts, you'll find that we included a prestigious CyTech insert that features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of support, padding, and comfort. This light construction also aids in versatility, as it's not so cumbersome that a quick jog on the treadmill will ever be out of the question.
- VaporRize™ knit fabrics are soft against the skin and dutifully wick away moisture.
- One back waistband zippered pocket houses small items like keys, cards, or phone.
- Laser perforated venting provides strategically points of ventilation for added comfort when things start to heat up.
- Removable liner shorts w/ CyTech chamois features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of padding, support, and comfort.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Tailored Fit shell is paired with a Form Fit liner to provide a flattering look with a supportive feel
- 5.25” shell inseam (size Medium), 5.75” liner inseam