- Colour: Plum Purple - Chrome
- Size: L
Your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you
The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires that not only deliver plenty of traction, but also increase comfort. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
Details & Specs
|Terrain||City||Brakes||V-brake, linear pull
|Shifters/ Derailleur||Shimano Altus, 7-speed
Rear: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts
|Wheels/ Inner Tube||1.0 wheelset
Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
Schrader valve, 40mm
|Crank & Chain||Alloy, 3-piece
KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™
|Seat||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
||Cassette||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
Front: Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Pedals||Specialized City, platform
|Handlebars||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm
||Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
||Seatpost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now