This product contains MIPS which helps with rotational impact and reduces concussion severity.
Absorbs and dissipates energy extremely efficiently in a controlled and predictable manner.
Fidlock chinstrap buckle. When wearing gloves it can be opened effortlessly with just one hand.
Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
The new Smith Icon is a FIS approved race helmet designed for the high speeds of alpine ski racing. The Icon features a lightweight build utilizing internal Aerocore construction featuring the superior impact-absorbing benefits of Koroyd throughout. Ultimate integration with Smith goggles delivers maximum helmet and goggle integration to eliminate fogging.
- Advanced ABS Shell construction
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd
- Egineered EPP Core placement for mutiple gate impacts
- Conforms to FIS RH 2013 requirments
- XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
- Plusing lining and earpad constrcution reduces noise interfence Fidlock buckle
- Ultimate integration with Smith goggles elimantes fogging