Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
The Shimano M163 is a trail-oriented shoe designed for those looking for the perfect compromise of weight, protection and flexibility within the new Shimano Enduro range. Forgoing some of the protective armour of the M200 in favour of a lighter weight and more ventilation, but still a more solid shoe than the M089.
Like the entire Enduro shoe range, the M163 sports Torbal technology, which gives the shoe flex near the back of the arch and heel, while ensuring the pedaling platform stays stiff for optimum power transfer.
- Trail oriented shoe
- Tough, synthetic leather upper with low-profile armour
- Cross-X Strap optimized for relieving tension on top of foot
- Super low-profile, micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot
- Single density, extra-cushion insole
- Shimano Volume+ last for a more accommodating toe box
- Expanded SPD cleat adjustment range
- Glass fiber composite polyamide mid sole for power transfer
- High durability rubber outsole