Designed specifically for women.
A comfortable, stylish choice for performance riding, the Women’s Air Gel + Cycling Gloves are specifically designed for female riders. Benefiting from lightweight fabrics, mesh finger linings and Ergo Air® technology to efficiently move moisture away from the hand, you might even forget you’re wearing gloves until you get to the end of your ride. Garneau’s exclusive Progressive Padding employs molded silicon to absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on the nerves to minimize the risk of injury and numbness after long rides. Super-soft material on the fingers and thumb provide good moisture absorption, grip and stability, while mesh linings provide extra breathability. Streamlined pull-tab at the cuff allows for a quick slip-on, with an adjustable hook and loop fastener cuff giving you a custom fit without compromising bloodlfow.
- Combination of light mesh and light spandex that provides great stretchability and ventilation
- Mesh palm for extra ventilation. Fingers made with AX SuedeTM for a better grip
- Mesh inner fingers for increased ventilation
- Patented Biogel progressive padding, designed to offer more padding where needed to maximize comfort and handlebar feel
- Patented Ergo Air® X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool
- Finger pullers for easy removal
- Lightweight soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat
- Adjustable cuff with hook and loop fastener ensures a custom fit