Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
THE SPX 12 ROCKERACE IS AN ELITE-LEVEL, COMPETITION RACE BINDING FOR COMMITTED ALPINE ATHLETES.The strongest coupling strength and longest elastic travel on the market deliver instant power transmission, precision, and control with superior shock absorption for reduced pre-release. The short mounting zone and semi-suspended heel enhance ski flex for more precision and control.
World Cup Power and Control
- Rockerace bindings are designed to allow more control over the ski flex while maintaining maximum precision
180° Multi-Directional Protection
- The binding toepiece offers upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall
Reliable Retention, Reduced Pre-Release
- Longer elastic travel and faster re-centering ensures superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted binding release
Natural Ski Flex
- Short mounting zone promotes less swing weight, improved response, and natural ski flex
- Every LOOK product and manufacturing process conforms to international safety standards
BRAKE WIDTH: < 80 MM
WEIGHT: 1130G ½PAIR