Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
All Mountain: Carving and Powder
The classic "turntable" design with 7 points-of-contact maximizes coupling strength for instant power transmission, precision, and ski control and offers the most effective shock absorption for confident retention and release. Compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles.
- GRIPWALK® Compatible: This binding is compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles
- 180° Multi-Directional Protection: The binding toepiece offers upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall
- Reliable Retention, Reduced Pre-Release: Longer elastic travel and faster re-centering ensures superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted binding release
- Superior Power and Control: 7 points of boot-binding contact provides superior coupling strength for industry-leading power, control, and response
- Natural Ski Flex: Short mounting zone promotes less swing weight, improved response, and natural ski flex
- TÜV Certified: Every LOOK product and manufacturing process conforms to international safety standards
- WEIGHT: 1115 G ½ PAIR