The Last Lift has steep discounts on overstocked skis, snowboards, apparel and cycling gear. Save money, shop local and get outside!
We will send you an email to reset your password
Sharp Lines, Smooth Style
The new Terra MIPS freestyle helmet delivers on the promise of an ultra-lightweight perfect fit in a sleek, modern design. The streamlined profile is achieved through the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, a discreet yet powerful system that automatically manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The new Terra features MIPS technology, lightweight construction and the dialed-in fit of the In Form 2 Fit system for a barely there feel. Learn moer at Giro.com/Terra
· MIPS — Multi-Directional Impact Protection System can provide more protection in certain impacts. The main components of a MIPS-equipped helmet are 1. The Interior Foam Liner, 2. The Low-Friction Liner, and 3. an elastomeric attachment system. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head.
· In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-Mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
· In Form 2 Fit System — Lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds — even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
· On-the-fly Vertical Tuning — Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
· Passive Aggressive Venting System — The discreet exterior vent design and interior channeling combine to create optimal airflow and temperature regulation. This auto-venting technology manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static.
· Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
· Women's styling and details
· TPU injected brim
· Removable goggle retainer
· Removable earpads
· Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
· Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function
· Compliance: CE EN1077