- It's no secret that most boot fit and performance problems stem from oversized boots.
- The Eliminator is a large, semi-soft foam pad with a smooth inner face that's designed to fit snugly behind your existing boot tongue.
- The foam material custom-molds to your shin, they get even more comfortable with age.
- It easily attaches, in seconds, with supplied fasteners (or permanently with contact cement).
- They can help cure a myriad of ills, including shin bite relief, heel lifting and elimination of instep pain from overbuckling...particularly in snowboard boots.
- It also reduces or eliminates excess room in upper boot cuffs... especially valuable for folks with thin legs or calves who have previously not been able to enjoy all the control boots are designed to deliver without cranking boot buckles impossibly tight, which usually has the undesirable effect of overly stiffening the forward boot flex.
- Two sizes are offered.
- Small fits boots US Mens sizes 3-8. Mondo Point sizes 22-25. (total length 10", width at widest is 3.75")
- Large fits boots US Mens sizes 8.5 and up. Mondo Point sizes 25.5 and up. (total length is 10.75", width at widest is 4")
- Sold as Pair.
- Made in the USA
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now