Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
Secure your boots by dialing the BOA system.
The Burton Ruler BOA Snowboard Boots offer the perfect balance of warmth, comfort, and performance when you're out on the mountain. The Boa closure system makes fit adjustments a breeze even with bulky gloves on, and you'll get enough stiffness for great control while benefiting from a bit of flex where it matters most. If you're looking for the snowboard boot you can wear all day with no issues, you've just found it.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® System Featuring Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, and Man Fur
- Outsole / Cushioning: EST® Midsole Recycled Rubber Content / B3 Gel Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Flex Rating: Response: 6
- Shell: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology