Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
The girls' Burton Elodie Jacket is the perfect winter coat for your active young one. This jacket looks great, feels incredibly comfortable, and provides tons of protection against the elements. She'll love the hood that's big enough to fit over her helmet for extra chilly days, and you'll both be happy with how well this jacket keeps out the wind and wetness. This is one jacket you'll never have to convince her to wear, she'll love it!
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore insulation (100g body / 80g sleeves and hood) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon Taffeta Lining
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjuistable Cuffs
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Hidden chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets